Gerry T. Jones
Managing Partner & VP of Business Development, Cannabis Insurance Company
Gerry brings an incredible history in growing and developing companies in the B2B and commercial marketplace. He has led several national startup companies to tremendous growth and successful exits strategies, including winning the Colorado Companies to watch in 2011. His passion for business to business products has brought him to this highly specialized insurance segment. “Protecting the Industry and the People in It” is his driving goal for cannabis & hemp clients, partners and investors in this complex business. We are here to insure the industry stays in business. He is a proud Colorado Buffalo, coaches high school football and is a less than average golfer.
- 15 years of executive B2B Fortune 500 sales experience as President, EVP and VP.
- Senior Business Executive with 21 years of overall experience in the media, advertising and insurance industries.
- Successfully launched the fastest growing MGA – Wholesale insurance provider in the cannabis/hemp industry.
- Led a division of a $19.7 billion global satellite broadcaster.
- Expert at executing new sales strategies, developing compensation plans, revenue models, new business development and new product launches.
- Skilled at managing M&A, cultural turnarounds, enhancing performance, improving morale and generating consistent revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Started two new advertising media companies and led them to successful multimillion dollar mergers.
- Led teams of up to 12 direct reports with over 3,000 indirect reports.
- Launched a SaaS company using existing IP infrastructure that managed sales, proposals, inventory and pricing for the airline industry.